You will need:
- 1/2 Cup cane sugar or 1/4 Cup Agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
- 2 pounds peeled carrots
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 ˚F.
- In a large pot, add the carrots and enough water to cover them completely.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook until the carrots are completely tender (about 45 minutes), so they are breaking up.
- When the carrots are cooked, drain them and put in a mixing bowl with other ingredients.
- Mix with beaters until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into a casserole or soufflé dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Carrot Soufflé,